The number of freelancers is constantly increasing across all developed countries.
As a freelancer, you do the work that you enjoy – you have a greater choice in the projects you want to work on and the technologies you want to use.
And you can also enjoy a number of indisputable advantages:
Rapid personal development
- As a Freelancer, you upgrade your qualifications and gain knowledge, skills and abilities faster than you would as an employee of a single employer.
- You have the opportunity to work on a range of technologies, with varied customers, on different solutions/projects and as part of diverse teams.
- Your daily schedule is usually adaptable to your current situation and amount of work.
- You can often work from anywhere and at any time.
- To a great extent, you can also choose the length of the projects you want to work on.
- You are not limited by the strict working hours or place of work, let alone by a “dress code”.
- You can better negotiate the terms of cooperation than you would in an employment relationship and you will almost always earn more.
- You manage and influence the costs of your own activity yourself.