CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEB SITES OF QUICKSOURCE SPOL. S R.O.
The Owner of the above-mentioned web sites is the company DRILL B.S., spol. s r.o. resided at Kaprova 42/14, 110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, Reg. No.: 274 84 462, Tax Reg. No.: CZ27384462, registered in the Register of Companies of the Municipal Court in Prague under C.115459 (hereinafter referred to as The Owner), which is in compliance with Act No. 121/2000 Coll. of May 26, 2006, about the Copyright, the Rights Connected to the Copyright and about Amendments to Some Related Acts (hereinafter referred to as The Copyright Act), entitled to conduct ownership rights for these web sites.\
- The purpose of these web sites is mainly to inform about offers of products and services of The Owner.
- The use of these web sites is free of charge.
- The use of these web sites or their parts is allowed solely for personal use; use for other purposes requires written permission from The Owner.
- It is forbidden to change the content or the technical parameters of these sites in any way without the prior permission of The Owner. Only The Owner has the right to make changes, remove, or add content to the web sites.
- Publishing any data or information on the web sites, apart from these conditions, does not have a character of legal action leading to the commencement of a legal relationship between The Owner and the User, unless it is stated otherwise in particular cases.
- Only The Owner is entitled to change or to extend these conditions. Current conditions commence their validity on the day of publication.
QuickSource spol. s r.o. is the exclusive holder of the registered trademark QuickSource (word) registered on March 3, 2016 at Úřadu pro harmonizaci vnitřního trhu (OHIM) under the registration number 013816129.
QuickSource spol. s r.o. is the exclusive holder of the registered trademark QuickSource (graphic) registered on August 17, 2015 at gg under the registration number 013815618.
Placing an objective trademark label on these web sites, QuickSource spol. s r.o. allows no other subject or person except The Owner to use it. No announcement on these web sites should be understood as an indirect, legal or other kind of a license or right to use whichever trademark label placed on these web sites without permission from QuickSource spol. s r.o. Should such usage occur without the permission of QuickSource spol. s r.o., it will be considered a breach of The Owner’s rights.
REFUSALS AND LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Information published on these web sites arise from the information provided by The Owner.
- The Owner does not guarantee that the information on these web sites is correct or complete. The Owner is allowed to change the information on the web sites anytime, without prior warning, and bears no responsibility for eventual damages that Users may experience in relation to using the web sites.
- Some information The Owner publishes on these web sites are taken from other sources, which are stated. The Owner bears no responsibility for the content of the web sites of the third parties, which are possible to visit from the web sites of The Owner. The Owner bears no responsibility for the advertisement, or any other kind of promotion conducted by another party via The Owner’s web sites.
- The Owner does not bear responsibility for the content of the opinions exchanged between the Users of some parts of the web sites (especially discussion forums and discussion groups) and reserves the right to remove anything bearing a piece of information that can be considered as illegal, offensive, or unacceptable in any way.
- The Owner is responsible for the content of information stored on the web sites on requests of Users, only if The Owner could, with respect to the business subject, circumstances, and the character of a case, know that the content of the stored information or the conduct of the User is illegal; or if The Owner evidently knew that the character of the content of the stored information is illegal or the conduct of the User is illegal and The Owner did not take any action that was requested in order to remove or deny the access to such information.
- The Owner does not have a duty to control the content of the stored information, to search actively for facts and circumstances showing illegal contents of information.