Člen DRILL® Business Services Group
TEST ANALYST/TESTER SENIOR
Start of the project: 1/9/2020
Length of cooperation: 6 months with the extension possibility
Location: Prague 4
Form of cooperation: freelance – bodyshop – IČO - contract
What will the candidate be do on daily basis?
- Testing of sprint deliveries both manually and automatically
- Test automation including Web frontend via Cypress.io, depending on road map mobile automation using Appium
- Bug analysis, reproducing and retesting of bugfixes
- Documentation of features and deliveries, handover to central testing team for E2E regression testing (provding regression testcases using JIRA/Zephyr)
What knowledge is essential and what is optional?
- I would see knowledge in testautomation (frontend or mobile, exact tools are not that important)
- General testing knowhow (according to ISTQB foundation)
- Mandatory knowledge of agile delivery/scrum – what is important from testing point of view
- English spoken and written
What personal qualities should he/she possess?
- Open and willing to reach out remotely
- Self-organized and driven to learn new things on his/her own
- Structured and able to deal with certain pressure or work under stress